Do you want to learn the art of Screenwriting? Perhaps you would like to write your own films? Or create great videos for Youtube and social media platforms? Look at becoming a professional screenwriter, or even just better understand the role of a writer in the filmmaking process?
Start your screenwriting journey with our exclusive 'Introduction to Screenwriting' courses.
Introduction to Screenwriting with Industry Experts
Starting with a tour of our fully equipped TV and film studios, followed by introduction to screenwriting talk in our cosy private cinema, you will then have the opportunity to work with both Emma Page, an experienced Screenwriter, boasting many years working for the BBC, including work on shows such as Silent Witness and Holby City, and Charlotte Fantelli, Writer, Producer and Director and Owner of Branded Studios.
There will be Q+A time.
Across the course you can learn.
- Where to start in the screenwriting process
- Understanding the needs of the Producer/Director
- How to brainstorm
- How to create a structure
- How to write convincing characters
- What is the market doing?
- Where are the market oppotunities?
In our extended full day courses we look at all of the above and:
- One-to-One sessions with Emma and Charlotte to discuss your own personal ideas.
- Signposting the best resources for writers
- How do you fund a writing career?
- Writing convincing dialogue for screen.
A certificate of participation.