Do you want to learn the art of production? Perhaps you would like to produce your own films? Or create great videos for Youtube and social media platforms? Look at becoming a professional or even just better understand the role of a producer in the filmmaking process?
Start your producing journey with our exclusive 'Introduction to Production' courses.
Introduction to Production
Starting with an introduction in our cosy private cinema followed by studio tour, you will then be split into groups to work with our in-house expert video editors, across the course you can learn.
- How to edit a short video for maximum impact looking at - audience, market and narrative.
- A short introduction to Adobe Premiere.
- How the pace of an edit can set the tone of the movie - with examples.
- How transitions work and how they effect the feel of a movie.
- How to make an impactful edit right from frame 1.
- How audio impacts upon our emotions when looking at visuals.
In our extended full day courses we look at all of the above and:
- Where to get great and how to create studio quality transitions on a budget.
- How to use layers of video and audio.
- A short intorduction to animating titles and basic effects in Premier.
- An introduction to using LUTs and basic colour correction.
Q+A time and a certificate of participation for all who take part.1/2 day and full day courses available.